Our key challenge and transformational target: marketing agency —> consulting —> product studio.
Vision: to be the leading global experts in growth and scaling for crypto startups.
Mission: we accelerate the reshaping of the global financial system based on trust, transparency and accessibility.
Business goals: to keep growing by x3-4 each year. This requires greater workloads for faster growth, communicating with more journalists, and increasing the number of free publications by a factor of 3-7.
Further details on the tasks and conditions can be found below.
What have we already done for you feeling really comfy at work?
- Crypto Mornings (Each Wednesday the CEO of the company covers a hot topic regarding crypto).
- We have developed in-house crypto training, also as we bring in the coaches and provide training in different branches of marketing.
- Telegram chat is a place to share investment ideas and earn extra money.
- Zero bureaucracy rule, if you want to write to the CEO and ask a question, go ahead and do it :).
- Working with global markets in the U.S., Europe, Russia, Latin America, etc.
What about the tasks?
- Pitching journalists for free client placements and agency research/materials.
- Establishing new warm contacts while expanding current media base.
- Assisting with PR audit work (research part in conjunction with the research department).
- Fulfillment of works on inclusions in ratings or in readymade articles (communication with media and obtaining of final agreements).
- Reporting performance
What we expect:
- Experience in PR - 2 or more years.
- Experience in Fintech - at least 1 year.
- An existing base of loyal journalists in crypto media or major business, financial media would be a huge plus.
- Understanding of services such as: PR, SEO, SERM, SMM, E-mail, influencer marketing, traffic, etc.
- Upper Intermediate + level of English
What we offer:
- Fixed base + KPI compensation type based on the growing number of community members, the scope of the event (with a link to the course). Both official and without delay.
- Remote work, the ability to work from anywhere in the world where there is Internet.
- A mentor provided for the whole period of adaptation. We are always eager to explain, to tell, to teach. We perfectly understand that it takes time even for a professional.
- Full-time 8 hours, starting from 9 to 10 AM / Part-time.
- We use Slack for communication and Asana for assigning tasks.
- We cover up to 80% of your courses, seminars, and training. Our specialists attend different events and are already there to tell us about their impressions.
- Booklover? We compensate for the purchase of books on specialization with no limitations.
If you can't find a suitable job opening, but you're sure that your experience is a great match for BDC Consulting, we'll be happy to get to know you. Please submit your CV using the form below.
We are waiting for you in our BDC teams :)