- Nobody enjoys looking for work;
- Just like no one appreciates looking for new employees;
- Let us assist one another? :)
Hello! Ales here, CEO of BDC Consulting. For most people considering our company, two things are essential: the company's aims and what the founder is thinking.
Let us begin with the company. BDC Consulting is the largest crypto business consulting firm in Eastern Europe.
Company Mission: accelerate the worldwide transition to decentralization.
Our values: honesty, boldness, and passion.
Business objectives: become the McKinsey of cryptocurrency. And then beyond :). This necessitates calm, professional individuals, rapid growth, and good crypto management.
Take a sneak peek into the founder’s mind on his Telegram
The tasks and conditions are detailed below.
Why would you want to work with us?
- Every Wednesday, the company's professionals offer their expertise, knowledge, and essential information from the business and crypto fields in Crypto Morning. We also engage outside specialists to keep us up to date.
- Large-scale in-house training: marketing, crypto, and so on.
- Chat on Telegram, where we share insights, and ideas, and debate crypto and fintech news.
- Blockchain.com, CoinsPaid, Mintlayer, Sensorium, OKX, DEIP, Kardiachain, Neutrino, and others are among our clientele.
- We have no bureaucracy; if you want to ask the CEO a question, write to him.
- Working with a variety of GEOs and startups in a rapidly expanding market.
- Any active team member who offers proposals and influences business success can become a partner if wanted.
To improve the quality of our performance (SEO & Paid), improve the payback of advertising campaigns, and establish processes in the team’s work, we are looking for an experienced (and awesome) Lead Performance Manager to join our team.
Here are details on tasks and conditions.
- Experience in Performance/Digital and team management with process building for at least 3 years;
- Experience working with complex niches (exchanges, processing, crypto projects, gambling, betting, etc.);
- Deep understanding of Paid Social (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn) and Paid Search channels;
- Track CPC, CPM, CPL, Reach, CTR, ER, CR, CTA;
- Skills in developing AARRR funnels from performance tools = writing promotion strategies;
- Knowledge of all popular digital marketing tools at a sufficient level to manage performers;
- Ability to work with unit economics and analytics systems (GA, etc.);
- Multichannel media planning skills.
Tasks to be solved:
- Development of AARRR funnels: development of marketing strategies for products entering the market;
- Team management: optimization of processes within the team. Leadership.
- Analytics and optimization of employee and contractor performance in order to meet KPIs;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, monitoring the implementation of KPIs;
- Participation in client meetings.
What we offer:
- We’ll pay you a salary :) Income level is discussed with the successful candidate during the interview;
- Official employment and payments without delays;
- Income increase when transitioning to our consulting track and good annual bonuses;
- Remote work, the ability to work from anywhere in the world;
- Mentor for the entire adaptation period. Even professionals need time to adjust, and we are ready to explain and teach;
- 8-hour work day that starts at 9 am - 10 am;
- We communicate in Slack and set tasks in Asana;
- We provide unlimited opportunities for professional growth, support in development and training;
- An unlimited number of days off, if necessary or due to illness.
We can’t wait for you to become a part of the BDC team! :)
Haven't found a job that suits you, but confident that your experience will be useful? We are always interested in meeting interesting people. Send your CV to email@example.com