Our key challenge and transformational target: marketing agency —> consulting —> product studio.
Vision: to be the leading global experts in growth and scaling for crypto startups.
Mission: to help our clients grow into unicorns.
Business goals: keep growing by x3-4 every year. This requires top-notch content that explains complex crypto-related matters in simple – or, rather, very simple words. To do this, a content writer needs to have an in-depth understanding of the subject and be able to write in a crystal-clear and concise manner. It’s not easy to describe what a good text should look and feel like, only a good text can establish proper contact and trust with the audience. If you know what I'm talking about, then you are the right content maker for us.
And now to the job responsibilities and terms.
What we've already done to help you enjoy work:
- Crypto Morning (every Wednesday morning the CEO shares crypto updates);
- Internal training programs centered on crypto and blockchain, as well as sessions with external coaches and internal marketing training;
- A Telegram chat where we share investment ideas and earn money on the side;
- Zero bureaucracy: you can always write to the CEO and ask a question;
- We work with clients from the US, Europe, Russia, Latin America etc.
- Articles, press releases, descriptions, and social media posts;
- FAQ, Core Talking Points;
- Video scripts and briefs for bloggers;
- Texts for landing pages etc.
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience as a content writer (required);
- Advanced, near-native, or native English;
- Excellent knowledge of the cryptocurrency & blockchain industry;
- Experience with sales & marketing copywriting is a big bonus: you'll need to write texts that sell;
- Ability to work autonomously and respect deadlines.
What we offer:
- Fixed salary(negotiable) + KPI bonuses (exchange rate-adjusted): paid officially and always on schedule;
- Work from the office or from home (our panoramic and comfortable office is located in Minsk);
- A personal mentor for the 3-month adaptation period. We understand that even top professionals need time to adapt, and we're happy to explain, show, and teach you everything you need to know;
- Full-time (8 hours a day); start your working day between 9am and 10am;
- We communicate via Slack and set tasks in Asana;
- We cover up to 80% of the cost of your professional courses, seminars, and training courses. These aren't just words: our team members have already attended a lot of events and will happily share their experience;
- We cover the cost of your professional books – without limits.
If you can't find a suitable job opening but you're sure that your experience is a great match for BDC Consulting, we'll be happy to get to know you. Please submit your CV using the form below.